Rock Creek Campground
Located on the shores of Rock Creek, a tributary of the South Fork Coquille River, this small campground is the perfect place to take shelter under the trees and listen to the sounds of the creek. A quick drive and visitors can venture to the Coquille Falls trailhead and other scenic spots along the Coquille River.
- 7 campsites (tent-only) with picnic tables, and fire pits
- No drinking water
- Vault toilet
- Garbage disposal from Memorial Day weekend through October
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Closest Towns:||Powers, OR|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Powers Ranger District|
From Powers, OR go 18 miles south on Forest Road 33, turn right on Forest Road 3347 and drive one mile.
- Maximum vehicle length: 16 feet
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Forest Road 33
- Island Campground
- Daphne Grove Campground
- Located within walking distance of the Azalea Lake Trailhead
- Nearby hiking opportunities include the Azalea Lake Trail #1262, and the Coquille River Falls Trail #1257.
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to More Difficult|
- Forest Roads 33 and 3348