Tin Cup Mine Trailhead
Provides access to:
- Tin Cup Mine Trail #961
- No picnic table
- No fire pit
- No drinking water
- No toilet
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Siskiyou Mountains Ranger District|
From Ruch, OR, turn left onto Upper Applegate Road and continue approximately 20.2 miles to the junction with Forest Road 1050 and Forest Road 1040. Turn left onto Forest Road 1050, continuing approximately 1.5 miles to Forest Road 1060, and make a slight right onto Forest Road 1060. Continue approximately 5.4 miles the end of the road and the Tin Cup Mine Trailhead.
- Roadside parking
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 7/1: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Remember: Fireworks are ILLEGAL on public lands!
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!
- Seasonal Alcohol Prohibition on Recreation Section of Illinois River
- Illinois Falls Trail Bridge Closure
- Red Buttes Wilderness Trail Bridge Closure