Onion Way Trailhead
At a Glance
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Wild Rivers Ranger District|
From Grants Pass, OR, travel 5.2 miles on Interstate 5 North, and exit in Merlin (Exit 61). Turn left onto Merlin Road, continuing approximately 12 miles and turn left onto Forest Road 25 (Taylor Creek Road). Continue approximately 13.8 miles on Forest Road 25 to Forest Road 138 to reach Secret Creek Campground, located near the junction. Trailhead is located in the campground.
- Need a description of the parking here...
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Emergency Area and Road Closure-Anvil Fire
- 2023 PUR Stage 3
- 2023 Wild Scenic Stage III 06-10-00-23-47 and Exhibit
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2024
- EMERGENCY FIRE ROAD, TRAIL AND RIVER CLOSURE – Flat Fire
- Ashland Watershed Camping & Campfire Prohibition
- Alcohol Prohibition Illinois River Corridor
- Illinois River Swinging Bridge Closure
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!