Willow Hall Pond
The four-acre Willow Hall Pond is one of several small ponds on the Francis Marion National Forest that provides good fishing for bass, bream and catfish.
Click here for a printable Francis Marion fishing opportunity guide.
At a Glance
|Permit Info:||A valid South Carolina fishing license is required to fish on the national forests. The U.S. Forest Service does not issue any licenses or permits for hunting or fishing. Please visit the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Web site for license and regulations information.|
Five miles southwest of Awendaw, S.C. on FS Road 202, just northeast of FS Road 202a.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
Alerts & Warnings
- Bridge closure on FS road 305 on Enoree Ranger District
- New digital payment options and online reservations at Enoree recreation sites
- Supervisor's Office not issuing passes until June 29
- No potable water at Parsons Mountain Recreation Area
- Please be aware of open well hazards on Sumter National Forest