Bluebird Pond covers approximately three acres and provides good fishing for bass, bream and catfish.
Click here for a printable Francis Marion fishing opportunity guide.
At a Glance
|Permit Info:||A valid South Carolina fishing license is required to fish on the national forests. The U.S. Forest Service does not issue any licenses or permits for hunting or fishing. Please visit the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Web site for license and regulations information.|
Four miles south of Shulerville, S.C. at the junction of FS 169 & Hwy. 654.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
Alerts & Warnings
- Bridge closure on FS road 305 on Enoree Ranger District
- New digital payment options and online reservations at Enoree recreation sites
- Supervisor's Office not issuing passes until June 29
- No potable water at Parsons Mountain Recreation Area
- Please be aware of open well hazards on Sumter National Forest