Morrow Bridge and Midway Seasonal Camps
Morrow Bridge and Midway seasonal camps, located in the western and northern portions of the Long Cane Ranger District, offer primitive facilities in a setting ideal for hunting.The surrounding forest sustains abundant populations of deer, turkey and quail, placing it among the most desirable hunting areas in the upstate. Several check stations and supply stores are located in the area.
Click here for a printable guide and vicinity map of Morrow Bridge Camp.
Click here for a printable guide and vicinity map of Midway Camp.
At a Glance
|Fees:||$5 per night per campsite; $50 per month per campsite –or-$150 per campsite for entire season (September 14 through January 4). Self-serve fee station|
|Open Season:||Sept. 14 through Jan. 4|
|Restrictions:||South Carolina hunting regulations apply. See www.dnr.sc.gov for more information. Off-highway vehicles (OHV) are allowed only on designated OHV trails. Shooting is not permitted within 300 yards of camp. Quiet hours: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (no generators running during quiet hours)|
Morrow Bridge Camp-From Anderson, travel south on Hwy 28 to the four-way stop in Abbeville. Turn right and travel 3.3 miles to the intersection of Hwy 28 and Hwy 72.Continue on Hwy 28 for 11.7 miles. Turn right onto Foster Road (S 33-37) and travel for .3 miles. Turn left onto Morrow Bridge Road (S 33-39) and travel .5 miles. Entrance is on left. Midway Camp-From Greenwood Mall (also known as Cross Creek Mall), take Hwy 72 west toward Abbeville. Travel 5.8 miles to Beulah Baptist Church. Turn left onto Beulah Church Road and travel .6 miles. Entrance is on left.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Campsites are first come-first serve. America the Beautiful pass discount only applies to day use and overnight fees, not to monthly or season rates. Information board, garbage cans available
Big Game Hunting
|Species||Turkey and quail|
Alerts & Warnings
- Bucks Grave Road Reopens on Enoree Ranger District
- New digital payment options and online reservations at Enoree recreation sites
- Enoree rifle ranges undergoing maintenance; please call before visiting
- Limited America the Beautiful pass availability at Columbia office
- Sedalia Campground temporarily closed beginning January 3, 2023
- Halfway Creek Trailhead closure
- Damaged bridges along the Enoree Passage of Palmetto Trail; exercise caution
- Please be aware of open well hazards on Sumter National Forest