Quaking Aspen Cabin
Located near Ponderosa. 1 hour from Porterville. Elevation: 7000’
- Cabins are all located on the Sequoia National Forest, and are either in the Giant Sequoia National Monument or adjacent to it. Big Meadows, Mtn. Home and Frog Mdw. are open mid-May to mid-October only, dependent on weather conditions.
- Cabins all have indoor bathrooms complete with tub/shower, sink and toilet.
- Cabins are furnished with couches, tables and chairs, beds, mattresses.
- Kitchens are complete with dishes, glasses, tableware, pots and pans.
- Cook stoves, refrigerators, water heaters, and room heaters are operated either by electricity or propane. Big Mdw. also has a wood burning stove for heat.
- All have outdoor BBQ/Fire rings, and picnic tables. Wood may not be available.
- YOU WILL NEED TO BRING your own bedding, bath towels, and food, including salt and pepper.
***NOTE: There is NO ELECTRICITY at Mtn. Home or Frog Mdw. You will need to furnish your own battery or propane operated lanterns for light after dark.
Reservations are accepted UP TO 6 months in advance, and are highly recommended.
Cabins rent from $90.00 to $160.00+ per night. Week-end two night stay may be required in heavy use season.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Western Divide Ranger District|
|Open Season:||May 15 - Oct 15|