Hebo Lake Loop Trail #1311
Area Status: Open
This short trail allows access around Hebo Lake,a small popular lake that is stocked with rainbow trout each year.
It begins at west side of the Hebo Lake Campground and ends at the picnic area.
At a Glance
|Passes:||A valid Recreation Pass is required at Hebo Lake Day Use.|
|Information Center:||Hebo Ranger District|
Access from Hebo Lake Campground and Hebo Lake Day Use (fee site)
Trail Map (Geospatial PDF ~ 2.0 mb)
To use your mobile device's GPS to track your location on the map: Download the geospatial PDF (geoPDF), download and install an app, such as The Avenza Maps app, that reads geoPDFs. Learn more about geospatial PDFs and mobile apps here.
Trail is wide with fine gravel surface.
Lake and Pond FishingShoreline fishing for stocked rainbow trout
|Fish Species||Rainbow trout|
|Fishing Method||Bait & lure|
Alerts & Warnings
- CCRD: Running Event Taking Place June 3-4, 2023
- ODNRA: No water at Tyee Campground
- CCRD: Restrooms in Marys Peak Area Closed for Maintenance
- Hebo RD: Rainforest Trail closed for maintenance
- Central Coast RD: FS Rd 5590 Closed
- Mar 15-Sept 15 2023 Beach restrictions in effect to protect nesting Snowy Plover