Threemile Lake South Trailhead
This is the trailhead for Threemile Lake South Trail #1356
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||11/15/2023: Trail maintained Summer 2023. Expect storm debris on trails during winter months. Sparrow Park Road open to Trailhead. Many potholes in road. Drive with caution. Report any issues to Trails Coordinator: 541-997-2562
Limited or no services. Be prepared to pack out all waste.
|Open Season:||Year Round|
|Closest Towns:||Reedsport, OR|
|Information Center:||Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area Visitor Center|
- From Reedsport, OR travel north about 4 miles to Sparrow Park Road (County Road 247).
- Turn left (west) onto Sparrow Park Road.
- Travel a little over 3 miles to the trailhead.
Trail Map (Geospatial PDF ~ 1.4 mb)
To use your mobile device's built-in GPS to track your location on the map:
- Download the geospatial PDF
- Download & install an app that reads geospatial PDFs
Find out more about geospatial PDFs and mobile apps.
Trailhead is a dirt pullout on the north side of Sparrow Park Road. Only enough parking for a few vehicles.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information