Clearwater Falls Campground
Clearwater Falls Campground is located along the Rogue-Umpqua National Scenic Byway. The Clearwater River meanders through old growth Douglas fir forest, surrounded by picturesque moist green foliage.
Clearwater Falls separates the campground into two sections with one section situated above the falls.
- 9 campsites with picnic tables and fire pits
- 4 picnic sites with picnic tables and fire pits
- 3 vault toilets
- No drinking water
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Fees:||First come first serve $10 a night, pay envelopes and fee tubes or boxes are located on site.
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
From Roseburg, OR, travel east on OR-138 / Diamond Lake Boulevard for approximately 70 miles, turn right at the sign for the Clearwater Falls Campground. Follow the short entry road and bear left, the campground will be to the left. For access into the four upper sites, continue to travel east on OR-138 to Forest Road 4785 and turn right, then make an immediate right and drive approximately 1.5 miles to the campground located on the right.
- Information for Diamond Lake and Lemolo Lake is available at the Diamond Lake Ranger District office.
- No campground host
Other Nearby Recreation Opportunities
- Whitehorse Falls Viewpoint and Picnic Area
- Watson Falls trail and Picnic Area
- Toketee Falls and Campground
- Lemolo Lake Resort
- Maximum vehicle length: 25 feet
The trail to the waterfalls is accessible. The campground is not accessible.
Accessible Adventures Video: Rogue-Umpqua National Scenic Byway
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information