Three C Rock Campground

Area Status: Open
This area is Open
 

Three C Rock Campground

Three C Rock Campground is named for a historic Civilian Conservation Corps camp built here in late 1930. Right on the South Umpqua River, it is a great spot for families to relax under a canopy of mixed conifers. This is the only spot along the South Umpqua River where fishing is permitted. Be advised there may be Poison Oak.

Facilities

  • 8 campsites with picnic tables and fire pits
  • No drinking water
  • Vault toilet
  • Garbage disposal

At a Glance

Current Conditions: 05/08/2019: Open
Reservations: First come, first served
Fees
  • $10 for campsite
  • $5 for extra vehicle
Open Season: Year Round
Usage: Light
Restrictions:
  • Quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
  • Campfires in developed fire pits only  
  • Fireworks are prohibited
  • Dogs must be on leash 
  • OHV/ATV use prohibited in the campground
Closest Towns: Tiller, OR
Operated By: Forest Service

General Information

Accessibility:
  • Accessible restroom

Parking:
  • Maximum vehicle length: 35 feet

Directions:

From Canyonville, OR, turn off of southeast Main Street onto southeast 3rd Street / OR-227. Continue on OR-227 for approximately 23 miles until reaching the town of Tiller, OR. Turn left onto County Road 46 (South Umpqua Road 28) and continue for 4 miles. The campground is located on the right side of the road.


General Notes:
  • "Myrtle Creek and Canyonville Tour Route" brochure available from Tiller Ranger District
  • No campground host

Recreation Map

Map showing recreational areas. Map Information

Activities


Camping & Cabins

Show detail SHOW

Quick Links

Areas & Activities

Highlights

Location

 
  Latitude : 
42.964832

  Longitude : 
-122.887916

  Elevation : 
1,100 feet

 

App Icon Visual

Download Our New Official Recreation App! Link opens in a new window

 



https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/umpqua/recreation/recarea/?recid=63860