Potato Hill Sno-Park
Located 2 miles east of the Highway 22 junction, adjacent to Highways 20/126. Hash Brown Loop connects with the Nash Potato Trail, offering a shuttle opportunity between Potato Hill and Little Nash Sno-Park.
Know Before You Go in Winter: Tips on how to plan ahead and prepare for your trip to ensure the best possible time for you and others who will be sharing the snow with you.
At a Glance
|Permit Info:||Sno-Park Permit Required|
|Closest Towns:||McKenzie Bridge, OR|
|Information Center:||McKenzie River Ranger District
57600 McKenzie Hwy
McKenzie Bridge, OR 97413
General InformationGeneral Notes:
Snow level information: Santiam Junction Snotel
From McKenzie Bridge, OR, drive 32 miles northeast on Highway 126.
East of Santiam Junction, before reaching Lost Lake, turn right to go south into Potato Hill Sno-Park at the entrance to Forest Road 890.
Pulling into and out of the lot can be dangerous, especially if you are crossing traffic to do so. Try to avoid crossing traffic at this area if possible. Watch for pedestrians in the sno-park.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Delays on Forest Road 46, temporary closure starting mid-December
- Landslide on Forest Road 19; one lane traffic
- FIRE CLOSURES: Lookout, Bedrock, Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead
- Portion of McKenzie River Trail closed; trail detour in place
- Christmas Tree Permits Available Now; 6th Annual Ornament Hunt Nov. 17-Dec. 31