Twin Peak Trailhead
Area Status: Temporarily Closed
This trailhead provides access to:
See Trail page for more information.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||12/23/22: Temporarily closed due to Cedar Creek Fire. See closure order and map.|
|Information Center:||Middle Fork Ranger Station|
From Oakridge, OR, travel east on Highway 58 for 23 miles to Forest Road 5897 (Waldo Lake Road). Turn left and follow Forest Road 5897 for 6 miles to the trailhead, which is located on the right side of the road.
T.21 & 22 S., R.6 E., W.M., Sections 9, 3 & 2; 35
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Middle Fork RD: Prescribed Burn Planned for 5/24/23
- Middle Fork RD: Road contruction on Rd 21 will cause delays
- FIRE CLOSURES: Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead, Holiday Farm, Potter, etc
- Forest Road 46 open for 11 miles; portion closed to vehicle traffic
- Pile Burning November-March 2023