Patjens Lakes Trail #3395
Located in the high elevation ecosystem, Patjens Lake trail passes through a mixed forest of lodgepole pine, western hemlock, and alpine fir. Some of the forested are burned over from fires. Three small lakes are accessed from the trail.
At a Glance
|Permit Info:||There are two types of entry permits required between June 15 and October 15 for entering the Mt. Washington Wilderness from Patjens Trailhead.
|Information Center:||McKenzie River Ranger District|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
Alerts & Warnings
- FIRE CLOSURES: Lookout, Bedrock, Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead
- Fall Pile Burning and Prescribed Fire Planned
- Portion of McKenzie River Trail closed; trail detour in place
- Christmas Tree Permits Available Now; 6th Annual Ornament Hunt Nov. 17-Dec. 31
- Forest Road 46 open from Detroit to Estacada