Eula Ridge Trail #3463
The trail crosses South Creek shortly after leaving Highway 58. After the South Willamette Trail takes off to the right, the trail begins the climb to Hardesty Mountain. It levels off somewhat, crosses Forest Roads 5840-528 and 529 and then begins climbing again.
After a short descent into a saddle, the really steep climb begins. This is a good place to turn back.
The South Willamette Trail takes off to the right 0.2 miles from the Highway 58 trailhead.
The trail ends at the Hardesty Trail about 0.75 miles from the top of Hardesty Mountain.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Lowell, OR|
|Information Center:||Middle Fork Ranger Station|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
Access is from Eula Ridge Trailhead.
- South Willamette Trail
- Goodman Creek Trail
- Hardesty Trail
- Lawler Trail
- Lone Wolf/ Patterson Mountain Trail
- Lost Creek Trail
Alerts & Warnings
- ACTIVE FIRES: Petes Lake, Lookout, Bedrock, etc.
- FIRE CLOSURES: Wiley, Lookout, Bedrock, Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead
- Public Use Restrictions (Fire Restrictions) in Effect
- Forest Road 46 open from Detroit to Estacada for summer
- Road NF-1993 across Cougar Dam closed for construction June 5-Sept. 28, 2023