PCT Tie Snow Trail
|Santiam Sno-Park » PCT Tie Snow Trail|
The PCT Tie Trail provides cross-country skiing and snowshoe access from the Santiam Sno-park to the Pacific Crest Trail in the Mt. Jefferson Wilderness.
The route is not marked beyond the wilderness boundary.
At a Glance
|Permit Info:||Sno-Park Permit Required|
|Information Center:||McKenzie River Ranger District|
Access PCT Tie Trail from Santiam Sno-park.
Alerts & Warnings
- Middle Fork RD: Prescribed Burn Planned for 5/24/23
- Middle Fork RD: Road contruction on Rd 21 will cause delays
- FIRE CLOSURES: Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead, Holiday Farm, Potter, etc
- Forest Road 46 open for 11 miles; portion closed to vehicle traffic
- Pile Burning November-March 2023