North Fork Trail Trailhead (Segment 1)
This trailhead provides access for North Fork Trail (Segment 1).
At a Glance
Turn onto Westfir Road (Highway 58 Milepost 31.5). This road junction is located immediately north of the Middle Fork Ranger District office. Turn left after crossing the green bridge over the Middle Fork Willamette River. Travel to Westfir and make a left turn at the stop sign and cross the covered bridge (Office Bridge). The trailhead is located on the right.
An alternate route is to continue on through Westfir on Forest Road 19 to Forest Road 1912. Turn left and cross the bridge. The trailhead is found on the left at the fork in the road.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- FIRE CLOSURES: Lookout, Bedrock, Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead
- Fall Pile Burning and Prescribed Fire Planned
- Portion of McKenzie River Trail closed; trail detour in place
- Christmas Tree Permits Available Now; 6th Annual Ornament Hunt Nov. 17-Dec. 31
- Forest Road 46 open from Detroit to Estacada