Black Creek Trailhead
Area Status: Temporarily Closed
This Trailhead provides access for Black Creek Trail.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||12/23/22: Temporarily closed due to Cedar Creek Fire. See closure order and map.|
|Permit Info:||Wilderness self issue permit needed.|
From the traffic signal in Oakridge, Oregon, turn onto Crestview.
Proceed over the overpass and turn right at the next intersection (1st Street).
Travel through Oakridge to Forest Road 24 (Salmon Creek Road) and continue for approximately 13.5 miles to road's end and the trailhead.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Middle Fork RD: Prescribed Burn Planned for 5/24/23
- Middle Fork RD: Road contruction on Rd 21 will cause delays
- FIRE CLOSURES: Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead, Holiday Farm, Potter, etc
- Forest Road 46 open for 11 miles; portion closed to vehicle traffic
- Pile Burning November-March 2023