Bruno Meadows Trailhead
At a Glance
|Information Center:||Detroit Ranger Station|
Access 1: From Detroit, Oregon, travel East on Highway 22 for 17.5 miles to Bugaboo Road (Forest Road 2234), turn right onto Forest Road 2234. Travel 6 miles, the trailhead is on your left at start of Forest Road 255. Hike up road past gate about 200 yards and trail veers off to the right.
Access 2: From Sweet Home, Oregon, travel east on Highway 20 for 47.5 miles to the Highway 20 / 126 and Highway 22 junction, turn onto Highway 22 and travel west for 14 miles to the junction with Forest Road 2234, travel 6.5 miles to the junction with Forest Road 255. Park at the Forest Road 255 junction and hike past the gate, the trail begins 100 yards down the road on the right.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- FIRE CLOSURES: Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead, Holiday Farm, Potter, etc
- Forest Road 46 open for 11 miles; portion closed to vehicle traffic
- Pile Burning November-March 2023
- Helicopter Operations Near McKenzie Bridge Oct. 19-Feb. 1
- Carmen Diversion Reservoir closed through 2023