|Santiam Sno-Park » Tubing Hill|
Santiam Sno-park is best known for the snow play area located here. This is the only recommended tubing site at Santiam Pass. The run is cleared of trees for your safety. Some safety thoughts to remember when tubing:
- Use only inner tubes or saucers on this slope.
- Wait your turn and watch out for others.
- Jumps are dangerous, so don’t build or use them.
- When you reach the end of your run, get out of the way immediately.
- Stay to the sides of the run when not tubing.
Access the snowplay area and Tubing Hill from Santiam Sno-park.
Alerts & Warnings
- FIRE CLOSURES: Lookout, Bedrock, Cedar Creek, Beachie Creek & Lionshead
- Fall Pile Burning and Prescribed Fire Planned
- Portion of McKenzie River Trail closed; trail detour in place
- Christmas Tree Permits Available Now; 6th Annual Ornament Hunt Nov. 17-Dec. 31
- Forest Road 46 open from Detroit to Estacada