Skip to Main Content
Minnesota forest statistics, 1990, revised.Author(s): Patrick D. Miles; Chung M. Chen; Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-158. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (15.4 MB)
DescriptionThis report includes the most commonly used Forest Inventory and Analysis statistics.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiles, Patrick D.; Chen, Chung M.; Leatherberry, Earl C. 1995. Minnesota forest statistics, 1990, revised. Resource Bulletin NC-158. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
XML: View XML