Skip to Main Content
An analysis of the forest resources of Kansas.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; Thomas L. Schmidt; John K. Strickler; Raymond G. Aslin
Source: Research Paper NC-334. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (445.13 KB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of Kansas' forests reports 52.4 million acres of land, of which 1.5 million acres are forested. Presents an in-depth analysis of the forest resources and contains detailed tables of area volume, growth, removals, mortality, and ownership.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Schmidt, Thomas L.; Strickler, John K.; Aslin, Raymond G. 1999. An analysis of the forest resources of Kansas. Research Paper NC-334. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
XML: View XML