Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Iowa, 1990.Author(s): Gary J. Brand; John T. Walkowiak
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-136. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (11.95 MB)
DescriptionReports results of the third inventory of Iowa that was completed in 1990. Highlights the results of the inventory and contains detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality, and ownership.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrand, Gary J.; Walkowiak, John T. 1991. Forest statistics for Iowa, 1990. Resource Bulletin NC-136. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- Forest statistics for Southwest-South Alabama counties - 1990
- Forest statistics for Southwest Mississippi counties - 1994
- Forest statistics for Southwest-North Alabama counties - 1990
XML: View XML