Skip to Main Content
Minnesota forest statistics, 1977.Author(s): Pamela J. Jakes
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-53. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (7.85 MB)
DescriptionPresents highlights and statistics from the Fourth Minnesota Forest Inventory. Includes detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, net annual growth, timber removals, mortality, and timber products output.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela J. 1980. Minnesota forest statistics, 1977. Resource Bulletin NC-53. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest inventory, forest area, timber volume, timber growth, timber removals
- National measures of forest productivity for timber
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
- Wyoming’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part I: Timber harvest, products, and flow
XML: View XML