Skip to Main Content
North Dakota's forest resources, 1994.Author(s): David E. Haugen; Ronald J. Piva; Neal P. Kingsley; Robert A. Harsel
Source: Research Paper NC-336. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (474.29 KB)
DescriptionThe third inventory of North Dakota's forests reports 44.1 million acres of land, of which 673 thousand acres are forested. This paper contains detailed tables related to area, volume, growth, removals, mortality, and ownership of North Dakota's forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaugen, David E.; Piva, Ronald J.; Kingsley, Neal P.; Harsel, Robert A. 1999. North Dakota''s forest resources, 1994. Research Paper NC-336. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- North Dakota's forest resources in 2004
- North Dakota's forest resources in 2002.
- Forest Area in North Dakota, 1980
XML: View XML