Skip to Main Content
South Dakota's forest resources outside the Black Hills National Forest, 1996.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; Ronald J. Piva; Gregory J. Josten
Source: Research Paper NC-338. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (810.49 KB)
DescriptionReports findings of the comprehensive survey of South Dakota's 664.2 thousand acres of forests outside the Black Hills National Forest. This report contains detailed tables related to the extent, composition, and causes of change of South Dakota's forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Piva, Ronald J.; Josten, Gregory J. 2000. South Dakota''s forest resources outside the Black Hills National Forest, 1996. Research Paper NC-338. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2007
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- South Dakota's forests, 2005: statistics, methods, and quality assurance
XML: View XML