Skip to Main Content
The forest resources of Nebraska.Author(s): Thomas L. Schmidt; Tom D. Wardle
Source: Research Paper NC-332. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (20.19 MB)
DescriptionThe third inventory of Nebraska's forests reports 49.2 million acres of land, of which 947.7 thousand acres are forested. This bulletin contains detailed tables related to the extent, composition, and causes of change of Nebraska's forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchmidt, Thomas L.; Wardle, Tom D. 1998. The forest resources of Nebraska. Research Paper NC-332. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station
Keywordsforest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
XML: View XML