Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin forest statistics, 1983.Author(s): Gerhard K. Raile
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-94. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.97 MB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of the timber resource of Wisconsin shows a 2% increase in commercial forest area and a 39% gain in growing-stock volume between 1968 and 1983. Presented are highlights and statistics on area, volume, growth, mortality, removals, utilization, and biomass.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K. 1983. Wisconsin forest statistics, 1983. Resource Bulletin NC-94. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstimber resource, statistics, area, volume, growth, mortality, removals
- Michigan forest statistics, 1980.
- Wisconsin's fourth forest inventory, 1983.
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Southeast Survey Unit, 1983.
XML: View XML