Skip to Main Content
Fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Illinois, 1983.Author(s): James E. Blyth; Dwight R. McCurdy; John H. Burde; W. Brad Smith
Source: Resource Bulletin NC-92. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.04 MB)
DescriptionThis bulletin contains the results of a detailed study of 1983 fuelwood production and sources in Illinois.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; McCurdy, Dwight R.; Burde, John H.; Smith, W. Brad. 1985. Fuelwood production and sources from roundwood in Illinois, 1983. Resource Bulletin NC-92. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, households, commercial producer, private land
XML: View XML