Skip to Main Content
Some recent products of river recreation research.Author(s): David W. Lime; Donald R. Field
Source: General Technical Report NC-63. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (8.3 MB)
DescriptionPapers presented at the Second Conference on Scientific Research in the National Parks.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLime, David W.; Field, Donald R. 1981. Some recent products of river recreation research. General Technical Report NC-63. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstrend analysis, quality recreation experiences, research application
XML: View XML