Skip to Main Content
Homogeneous macroclimatic zones of the Lake States.Author(s): H. Michael Rauscher
Source: Research Paper NC-240. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionThis paper describes and summarizes the macroclimate of the Lake States by defining and mapping homoclimatic zones.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRauscher, H. Michael 1984. Homogeneous macroclimatic zones of the Lake States. Research Paper NC-240. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsclassification, cluster analysis, principal components analysis
- A guide to forestry investment analysis.
- LamLum : a tool for evaluating the financial feasibility of laminated lumber plants
- POLO2: a user's guide to multiple Probit Or LOgit analysis
XML: View XML