Skip to Main Content
Preplant soaking of dormant Populus hardwood cuttings.Author(s): Howard M. Phipps; Edward A. Hansen; Anne S. Fege
Source: Research Paper NC-241. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.19 MB)
DescriptionSummarizes the results of a series of growth room and field studies to develop and evaluate water soaking procedures for improving the establishment of Populus hybrid hardwood cuttings.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPhipps, Howard M.; Hansen, Edward A.; Fege, Anne S. 1983. Preplant soaking of dormant Populus hardwood cuttings. Research Paper NC-241. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsvegetative propagation, hybrid poplar, plantation establishment, artificial regeneration
- Growth and biomass of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
- Differential interspecific incompatibility in Populus breeding
XML: View XML