Skip to Main Content
Michigan's predicted timber yields 1981-2010.Author(s): Pamela J. Jakes; W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Paper NC-243. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (6.45 MB)
DescriptionProvides view of the timber supply potential for Michigan during the period 1981-2010. Forest management areas and timber volume statistics are presented for each survey unit in the state.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pamela J.; Smith, W. Brad. 1983. Michigan''s predicted timber yields 1981-2010. Research Paper NC-243. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsarea, timber supply, timber harvest, timber removals, STEMS
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
- A third look at Minnesota's timber.
- Minnesota forest statistics, 1977.
XML: View XML