Skip to Main Content
An evaluation of Lake States STEMS85.Author(s): Margaret R. Holdaway
Source: Research Paper NC-269. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.43 MB)
DescriptionAn updated version of the Lake States variant of STEMS is evaluated and compared with the previous version. The new version is slightly more accurate and precise. The strengths and weaknesses of this tree growth projection system are also identified.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoldaway, Margaret R. 1986. An evaluation of Lake States STEMS85. Research Paper NC-269. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsvalidation, testing growth model, prediction errors, model performance
- An Introduction To PC-TRIM.
- Feeding modes in stream salmonid population models: Is drift feeding the whole story?
- Estimating postfire water production in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML