Skip to Main Content
Biomass yields for small trees, shrubs, and herbs in northern Lake States forests.Author(s): W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Paper NC-277. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (767.94 KB)
DescriptionBiomass yield information by forest type is presented for lesser vegetation in northern Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota based on data from recent field inventories.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, W. Brad. 1986. Biomass yields for small trees, shrubs, and herbs in northern Lake States forests. Research Paper NC-277. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgreen weight, lesser vegetation, forest inventory
XML: View XML