Skip to Main Content
Forest soils bibliography for the North-Central Region (including subject matter index through 1972).Author(s): Willard H. Carmean
Source: General Technical Report NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (25.67 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 793 publications dealing with forest soils in the North-Central States (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana); Ohio; and the Northern Plains States (Kansas, Nebraska, and the Dakotas). Includes some publications from other regions considered applicable to conditions in the North-Central Region.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarmean, Willard H. 1973. Forest soils bibliography for the North-Central Region (including subject matter index through 1972). General Technical Report NC-5. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest soils, publications
- Native hardwood trees of the central hardwood region
- Tree biomass in the North Central Region.
- The status of timber resources in the North Central United States
XML: View XML