Skip to Main Content
Tables and conversions for microclimatology.Author(s): James M. Brown
Source: General Technical Report NC-8. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (6.49 MB)
DescriptionA series of tables, charts, and conversion factors have been prepared for use in microclimatic and ecological studies. Included are: the solution to various equations of radiant energy exchange; solar radiation diagrams; psychometric and precipitation data; and unit conversion factors.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, James M. 1973. Tables and conversions for microclimatology. General Technical Report NC-8. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsmeteorology, radiant energy, solar radiation, humidity, precipitation
- Conversion of board foot scaled logs to cubic meters in Washington State, 1970–1998
- Estimating the board foot to cubic foot ratio
- Estimating Hardwood Sawmill Conversion Efficiency Based on Sawing Machine and Log.
XML: View XML