Skip to Main Content
Outdoor recreation research: applying the results. Papers from a workshop held by the USDA Forest Service at Marquette, Michigan, June 19-21, 1973.Author(s): USDA FS
Source: General Technical Report NC-9. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (36.22 MB)
DescriptionContains 15 papers presented at a Recreation Research Application Workshop held in June 1973 at Marquette, Michigan. Subjects range all the way from the social and esthetic considerations in recreation management through the economic problems to questions of design and development of sites.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA FS 1974. Outdoor recreation research: applying the results. Papers from a workshop held by the USDA Forest Service at Marquette, Michigan, June 19-21, 1973. General Technical Report NC-9. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordscampgrounds, esthetics, management, economics
- Sustainability in outdoor recreation and tourism
- An analysis of the outdoor recreation and wilderness situation in the United States, 1989-2040: A technical document supporting the 1989 USDA Forest Service RPA Assessment
- Recreation and protected land resources in the United States: a technical document supporting the Forest Service 2010 RPA Assessment
XML: View XML