Skip to Main Content
Trees of the North Central States: their distribution and uses.Author(s): Helen J. Lewey
Source: General Technical Report NC-12. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.85 MB)
DescriptionA reference of species of trees grown in the North Central States and their uses.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewey, Helen J. 1975. Trees of the North Central States: their distribution and uses. General Technical Report NC-12. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordswood use, products, species adaptability
- Management of north central and northeastern forests for nongame birds.
- Canadian forest products shipped into the north-central region.
- Assessing removals for North Central forest inventories.
XML: View XML