Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of walnut--supplement No. 2.Author(s): Martha K. Dillow
Source: General Technical Report NC-13. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (12.24 MB)
DescriptionA supplement to Research Paper NC-9 published in 1966, and Research Paper NC-70 published in 1971, this list covers 223 additional references dealing with the growth and production of walnut.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDillow, Martha K. 1975. Bibliography of walnut--supplement No. 2. General Technical Report NC-13. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsJuglans nigra, black walnut, bibliography
- Annotated bibliography of walnut--supplement #1.
- Black walnut for the future.
- Black walnut as a crop, Black Walnut Symposium, Carbondale, Illinois, August 4-15, 1973.
XML: View XML