Skip to Main Content
Build recreation structures from low-grade hardwoods.Author(s): Glenn A. Cooper; Cleo Carawy
Source: General Technical Report NC-14. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (12.2 MB)
DescriptionA collection of plans; instructions for assembly, preservation and finishing; and general information on the use of hardwoods for picnic tables, benches, stadium seats, shelters, cabins, and signs.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCooper, Glenn A.; Carawy, Cleo. 1975. Build recreation structures from low-grade hardwoods. General Technical Report NC-14. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspicnic tables, cabins, shelters, red oak, hickory
- Establishing Mixtures of Redcedar In Poor Oak-Hickory Forests
- The demographics and regeneration dynamic of hickory in second-growth temperate forest
- Characterization of coarse woody debris across a 100 year chronosequence of upland oak-hickory forest
XML: View XML