Skip to Main Content
Local net volume equations for Missouri.Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn
Source: General Technical Report NC-15. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.69 MB)
DescriptionDescribes an equation and tables of coefficients to determine merchantable tree volume, using a digital computer, for four regions of Missouri.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T. 1975. Local net volume equations for Missouri. General Technical Report NC-15. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest inventory, digital computer, nonlinear regressions
XML: View XML