Skip to Main Content
The forest products industry and the environment: a selected bibliography, 1970-1973.Author(s): Jerry A. Sesco
Source: General Technical Report NC-18. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (15.4 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 495 literature citations that deal with the environmental and pollution aspects of timber production, processing, and utilization; and general relations between forests and the environment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSesco, Jerry A. 1975. The forest products industry and the environment: a selected bibliography, 1970-1973. General Technical Report NC-18. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest products industry, environment, pollution, timber production, timber processing, timber utilization
- Trends in the production and consumption of major forest products in the United States : charts for use in classes or meetings
- Estimated timber harvest by U.S. region and ownership, 1950-2002.
- Production, consumption, and prices of softwood products in North America: regional time series data, 1950 to 1985.
XML: View XML