Skip to Main Content
Empirical yield tables for Wisconsin.Author(s): Burton L. Essex; Jerold T. Hahn
Source: General Technical Report NC-25. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (17.17 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the tables derived from the 1968 forest survey of Wisconsin. These tables are broken down according to Wisconsin's 5 Forest Survey Units, 12 forest types, and 5 site index classes. Presents 18 tables as examples of the more than 500 that can be ordered by using the order form enclosed in the publication.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEssex, Burton L.; Hahn, Jerold T. 1976. Empirical yield tables for Wisconsin. General Technical Report NC-25. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, volume, growth
- Wisconsin forest statistics, 1996.
- Empirical yield tables for Minnesota.
- Empirical yield tables for Michigan.
XML: View XML