Skip to Main Content
Elm-ash-cottonwood forest type bibliography.Author(s): Stephen R Shifley; Kenneth M. Brown
Source: General Technical Report NC-42. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.57 MB)
DescriptionLists 679 references, arranged by author's names, on the biology, ecology, silviculture and mensuration of the elm-ash-cottonwood type and its component species. Indices for species, subjects, and second authors are appended.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShifley, Stephen R; Brown, Kenneth M. 1978. Elm-ash-cottonwood forest type bibliography. General Technical Report NC-42. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsUlmus, Fraxinus, Populus, elm, ash, cottonwood
- Proceedings of the American elm restoration workshop 2016
- The Italian elm breeding program for Dutch elm disease resistance
- Using Dutch elm disease-tolerant elm to restore floodplains impacted by emerald ash borer
XML: View XML