Skip to Main Content
Forest fire reporting by the northeastern states.Author(s): Linda R. Donoghue
Source: General Technical Report NC-43. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.52 MB)
DescriptionDocuments data presently recorded on 20 state fire report forms, suggests ways to improve the design of these forms, and outlines methods to transfer data to computer-punched cards.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDonoghue, Linda R. 1978. Forest fire reporting by the northeastern states. General Technical Report NC-43. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsfire records, automated-data-processing, fire management
- Forest Fire History... A Computer Method of Data Analysis
- The history and reliability of the USDA Forest Service wildfire reports.
- Predicting rate of fire spread (ROS) in Arizona oak chaparral: Field workbook
XML: View XML