Skip to Main Content
Determining fixed and operating costs of logging equipment.Author(s): Edwin S. Miyata
Source: General Technical Report NC-55. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (8.89 MB)
DescriptionDescribes and analyzes all elements of equipment cost and gives a procedure for estimating them.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiyata, Edwin S. 1980. Determining fixed and operating costs of logging equipment. General Technical Report NC-55. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsfixed cost, initial investment, depreciation, operating cost, labor cost
- Economic feasibility of manufacturing COM-PLY floor joists
- Plywood manufacturing cost trends, excluding wood, in Western U.S. mills: 1975-1988
- Fuels planning: science synthesis and integration; economic uses fact sheet 08: prescribed fire costs
XML: View XML