Skip to Main Content
A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota.Author(s): Gerhard K. Raile
Source: General Technical Report NC-66. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (900.94 KB)
DescriptionDescribes a net volume equation for northeastern Minnesota developed as part of the 1977 Minnesota Forest Inventory. Equation coefficients are presented by species groupings for both cubic foot and board foot volumes for five tree classes.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K. 1980. A net volume equation for Northeastern Minnesota. General Technical Report NC-66. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsinventory, computer, growing-stock, cull, cubic foot volume, board foot volume
- Tree volume and biomass equations for the Lake States.
- A net volume equation for Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas.
- A net volume equation for Indiana.
XML: View XML