Skip to Main Content
Database management: a forest inventory application.Author(s): Dennis L. Murphy
Source: General Technical Report NC-67. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.37 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the design and creation of two databases using data from a unit of the fourth Minnesota Forest Inventory, and analyzes the cost-effectiveness of each.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurphy, Dennis L. 1981. Database management: a forest inventory application. General Technical Report NC-67. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsdata processing, break-even analysis, cost-effectiveness, logical database design, schema diagram
XML: View XML