Skip to Main Content
Guide to bird-habitats of the Ozark Plateau.Author(s): Keith E. Evans; Roger A. Kirkman
Source: General Technical Report NC-68. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (15.59 MB)
DescriptionIllustrates 26 bird habitats occurring in the Ozarks.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEvans, Keith E.; Kirkman, Roger A. 1981. Guide to bird-habitats of the Ozark Plateau. General Technical Report NC-68. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsguide, bird habitats, Ozark Plateau
XML: View XML